.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

May 18, 2006

Public Information Broadcast

BING BONG!

The best pre-packed sandwich award goes to Sainsburys 'World Flavours - Moroccan Inspired, Moroccan Style Chicken and roasted red pepper'

Best Sandwich Award

Small print description reads: Cumin and chilli moroccan style marinated chicken breast dressed with harissa spiced chutney, roasted red peppers and rocket on white multigrain bread.

It's quoted as having 405 calories and 4.8 grams of saturated fat, but who cares when it tastes this good, and besides I've got a box of brownies for this afternoon.

I'm so glad I didn't have chance to make a packed lunch this morning, I'm feeling all continental now, I might just ride my camel home like a crazy person.

Thank you for listening BING BONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home