.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

May 16, 2006

Book Review Blog

Since September 2003, when this blog started, we've posted up a fair few book reviews. I've been thinking for a while that these reviews are one of the few useful things we actually do here, so I decided to collect them all together.

I've created a new blog: Bob's Book Reviews (all the catchy titles were taken!), and I'll begin to collect our musings on books, writers, and book-related things on there.

You, dear reader, are welcome to contribute your own book reviews - whether entirely original or copy-pasted from your own blog. Initially, I guess it's easiest to drop a line, but if it becomes a regular thing, you can join the official contribution list.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home