.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

March 05, 2004

Top 5... er 6... er...

Top 5 women on tv

Somehow, to work, the sexiness must be tied into the character they play. And I try not to go for the obvious choices, because I like to think my secret girlfriends are exclusive. I make an exception in the case of Jolene, who can't help it.

Jolene Blalock (Enterprise - looks better with the vulcan ears on.

Maura Tierney (ER - nuff said)

Lexa Doig (Andromeda - I don't actually watch this, you understand)

Jennifer Garner (Alias - she has Elvis skin, but she likes dressing up)

Marge Helgenberger (CSI, o yes. ph*t*sh*pped?)

Charlotte Ross (NYPD Blue - and she's against animal cruelty, which is nice)

Er... how many is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home