.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

July 28, 2005

Hiatus

Big Paella

I will shortly be disappearing from the blogworld for two weeks or so. It's not that I won't be near any computers - I will doubtless be tech-supporting friends and relatives of my wife throughout the holiday - but I will not participate in any on-line activities. As complete a break as possible then.

As I am going to my in-laws' for two weeks, I am guaranteed to eat each of the following at least once: paella, veal, pigeon, rabbit, and freshly laid eggs.

I leave you in the incapable hands of Andrew, Roy and Simon, though I believe Si may be off on an extreme sports adventure holiday or something (parachuting down waterfalls with a broken bungee and stuff), so things may be quiet around here for a fortnight or so. Andrew has a lot of his road-kill recipes to share with you, so there should be some of that going on.

It is a good time, therefore, to take your own holiday, though I believe some travel agents inflate their prices for the two-week Holyhoses Holiday. Sorry about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home