.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

October 05, 2005

ITV3 some more on it

I've been meaning to reply to Roy's earlier post concerning ITV3, and how he had never watched anything on it.

Older readers will remember that I am in fact quite fan of Hack, which has now finished; but also Crossing Jordan, which I'm hoping will come back at some point. So that's two things. I gave a go to the American version of Touching Evil (which is called Touching Weevils), but I couldn't get on with it after they (obviously) made the brunette actress dye her hair blonde between the pilot and the first episode proper.

So tonight I'm settling in to watch Numb3rs (s33 what th3y're doing th3r3, with th3 3?). Anyway, it looks promising, looks like it might be quite classy, if preposterous (about a maths whizz who helps the FBI). It's got Joel out of Northern Exposure in it, and Wade out of Sliders, Judd Hirsch from Taxi, the nice dark haired girl from The OC (Navi Rawat), the small funny bloke out of Ally McBeal... I mean, that's a fucking high calibre cast they've got in the pilot episode.

I'm hooked already. It's got chaos theory in it and everything.

1 Comments:

  • i'm really happy for you that you've got so much time to watch all this cak.

    By Blogger roy, at 4:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home