.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

December 09, 2005

Friday Fun

Simon's post below about his in-car listening got me thinking. He mentions several good guitar players, of which there is always more discussion to be found over at guitargas. But he made me think of some stuff he has done for me in the past, and what an ego-trip it is to have someone play as well as he does on my own tracks.

Here's one we did last year some time. It's an epic 5 mins plus, and it's encoded at 160kbps, so it's a hefty 6MB plus file.

Simon plays the lead guitar part (obviously). I am proud to be associated with it, and the last two verses, which feature some of my best ever nasty lines.

I Don't Want To #2

(It's #2, by the way, because there's an earlier version of it, without Simon's guitar, and with a better organ part.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home