.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hoses of the Holy in the Parallel Universe

May 26, 2006

Grumpy Old Sodcast

In a bold experiment, I have recorded some of the opening pages of my eagerly-awaited novel, The Patron Saint of Mid-Life (for want of a better title) as a podcast. Right-click (or control-click) to download.

It's an 11.8MB file, 64kbps MP3 (mono), and lasts just under 25 minutes. Science* has proven that 25 minutes is the national average commuting time, so you should be able to listen to my dulcet tones (yes, I am available for voice over and broadcast work, I have the perfect face for radio) on your way to/from work.

I've missed off chapter one, which is just a one-page conversation, so it starts on chapter 2 (also short) and includes about 3/4 of chapter 3. If there is "popular demand", I will do more.

It is also here as a Castpost, and you can right- or control-click the link below to save the file if you want.


Powered by Castpost

*Made-up statistic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home